This morning I decided to sticky tape the logo on the sides of the car. I had the logo in photoshop, measured the width and height of the car and applied guidelines within photoshop, so that I would know how far away each piece of the logo would have to be from the outside.
Before I started taping, I quickly repaired the fire stove and sealed on of the few holes I have in there.
I started by taping of the outside guidelines (which was the width and height of the photoshop image). I fit in all the parts of my logo and just taped them with sticky tape to start with. After everything looked nice and neat, I started pulling the back of the sicker of and voilà!
Logo looks awesome and I have done the other side as well as the very back of the car.
After I finished all three logos, I kept on going with the text for my homepage.
All done at around 7pm and it looks really awesome!